Many art educators are seeking ways to communicate with their administrators, professional development committees, and their school boards.
NAEA has provided us with links for “making our case”. The NAEA links are intended for the upcoming NAEA National Convention, but can easily be used for our MAEA State Conferences as well.
Take time to share this information with other art educators in our state now. We’re happy to offer resources to help you spread the word about your national and state professional opportunities and help colleagues attend.
The MAEA State Conference Toolkit includes:
- Letter of Support MAEA: A Letter from Tina Hyde, MAEA President, encouraging administrators and Professional Development Committees to support conference attendance.
- Letter of Support NAEA: A letter from Deborah Reeve, NAEA Executive Director, encouraging administrators and Professional Development Committees to support conference attendance.
- Conference Presenter: Submit your proposal for a conference presentation.
- Invitation to Present at Spring: A formal invitation to present at Spring from Stephanie Pross, MAEA President-Elect.
- Invitation to Present at Fall: A formal invitation to present at Fall from Stephanie Pross, MAEA President-Elect.
Click the links above to download the resource and/or get connected to MAEA and NAEA.
Thanks in advance for sharing information about outstanding professional learning opportunities for Missouri's Art Educators. Looking forward to seeing you!